‘We’re not weak’: Thai trans boxer to blaze trail in France

first_imgCarpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard PLAY LIST 02:14Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard02:56NCRPO pledges to donate P3.5 million to victims of Taal eruption00:56Heavy rain brings some relief in Australia02:37Calm moments allow Taal folks some respite03:23Negosyo sa Tagaytay City, bagsak sa pag-aalboroto ng Bulkang Taal01:13Christian Standhardinger wins PBA Best Player award Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Ouster from Generika-Ayala ‘blessing in disguise’ for Vicente Jiro Manio arrested for stabbing man in Marikina Meralco ‘never the same’ after Almazan injury in PBA Finals Scottie Thompson also worthy of Finals MVP, thinks Cone This photograph taken on December 15, 2017 shows Muay Thai boxer Nong Rose (L), 21, practising her knee strikes with her brother during a training session in Thailand’s central province of Chachoengsao.Wearing red lipstick and a pink sports bra, Nong Rose trades blows with her twin brother in a Thai boxing gym, preparing for a foreign debut that will make her the first transgender fighter to enter the ring in France. / AFP PHOTO / Lillian SUWANRUMPHA / TO GO WITH Thailand-sport-boxing-society-France, FOCUS by Marion THIBAUTFor the up-and-coming boxer, the Paris competition on January 6, against formidable French Muay Thai champion Akram Hamidi, is a chance to advance her career — and bring more attention to trans fighters.“It helps to promote the trans, to show that we are worth as much as the others. We are not weak,” she said.Nong Rose says she plans to take her transition to the next step after her boxing days are over.“Today, I do not take hormones because it affects my condition and my boxing. When you are on hormones, you have much less energy.”“But as soon as I stop boxing, I do all the operations to finish my transformation.”Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next Lights inside SMX hall flicker as Duterte rants vs Ayala, Pangilinan anew Boxing is part of the siblings’ DNA — they learned how to jab, cross and kick from their uncle, a professional Muay Thai fighter, who started teaching them the basics when they were eight.“Since (we were) little ones, we used to fight… but she was always stronger than me,” Nong Rose’s twin brother, Somrak Polchareon, told AFP.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSTim Cone, Ginebra set their sights on elusive All-Filipino crownSPORTSGinebra beats Meralco again to capture PBA Governors’ Cup titleSPORTSAfter winning title, time for LA Tenorio to give back to Batangas folkIn the eyes of the Thai government, Nong Rose is a man named Somros Polchareon.But she has always felt like a girl, and started dressing like one at the age of 14. Brian Heruela arrival bolsters Phoenix backcourt, defense This photograph taken on December 15, 2017 shows Muay Thai boxer Nong Rose (C), 21, using a live chat app on her phone during a training session in Thailand’s central province of Chachoengsao. Wearing red lipstick and a pink sports bra, Nong Rose trades blows with her twin brother in a Thai boxing gym, preparing for a foreign debut that will make her the first transgender fighter to enter the ring in France. / AFP PHOTO / Lillian SUWANRUMPHA /In life as in the ring, where she competes against men, finding her place has not always been easy.“When I started fighting (as a girl), I was afraid that people would not accept me,” she told AFP, wiping away sweat after a feisty round of training.While Thailand has a reputation as a free-spirited haven for LGBTQ people, discrimination abounds outside of nightlife and entertainment venues.The boxer says her male opponents were initially rattled — or even angered — by her appearance.“In my village everyone knew me so it was easy,” she says. “But outside the city, some boxers looked at me wrong and said that trans people could not win.”ADVERTISEMENTcenter_img OSG plea to revoke ABS-CBN franchise ’a duplicitous move’ – Lacson Steam emission over Taal’s main crater ‘steady’ for past 24 hours View comments This photograph taken on December 15, 2017 shows Muay Thai boxer Nong Rose, 21, doing pad work during a training session in Thailand’s central province of Chachoengsao. Wearing red lipstick and a pink sports bra, Nong Rose trades blows with her twin brother in a Thai boxing gym, preparing for a foreign debut that will make her the first transgender fighter to enter the ring in France. / AFP PHOTO / Lillian SUWANRUMPHA / TWearing red lipstick and a pink sports bra, Nong Rose trades blows with her twin brother in a Thai boxing gym, preparing for a foreign debut that will make her the first transgender fighter to enter the ring in France.A few weeks ahead of the Muay Thai match in Paris, the 21-year-old is training hard in central Thailand’s Chachoengsao province, with her brother as sparring partner.ADVERTISEMENT Many trans Thais say they are treated like second-class citizens in a country where changing genders was considered a mental illness by the military as recently as 2012.The practice is still not legally recognised, causing headaches for those trying to navigate medical care or bureaucratic processes.Nong Rose, who turned professional after graduating from high school two years ago, pushed through the prejudice by racking up victories in the ring, winning half of her 300 matches.Today, she is better known for her knees of steel.“In combat, she always walks on you and hammers you with her knees,” said Chalongchai Meemindee, a 25-year-old boxer known as “Phetsuphan” who faced Rose in November.“It’s good to have her in the ring because it brings colour and attracts viewers, especially foreigners,” he added.‘Beautiful Boxer’Nong Rose is not the first transgender boxer in Thailand.Nong Toom, whose story is captured in the 2004 film “Beautiful Boxer”, led the way, famously using her championship winnings to pay for a sex change.“She was my role model,” said Nong Rose, adding that the fighter comes to support her at most matches. OSG plea to revoke ABS-CBN franchise ’a duplicitous move’ – Lacson MOST READ Redemption is sweet for Ginebra, Scottie Thompson LATEST STORIESlast_img read more

Read More →

Students mine history of Puente Hills land

first_imgThe often-ignored Puente Hills have been put under a microscope by a group of local graduate students, who have compiled a detailed history of the 4,000-acre area. Their research chronicles nearly everything about the area – from its geology to its recreational uses to the battle for its preservation. The Puente Hills Landfill Native Habitat Preservation Authority spent about $30,000 for the detailed look at the Puente Hills, which includes six research papers, dozens of photographs and 51-page directory of historic resources compiled by 11 students from Claremont Graduate University. The research papers now are online at www.habitatauthority.org. Eventually, the documents may be available at various libraries. “We wanted to let people understand what they were really looking at – how it had changed and what were the past uses,” said Whittier Councilman Bob Henderson, a long-time member of the preservation authority’s board of directors. “They showed the different social, economic and geological activities that had a dramatic impact on the way the area developed,” he added. The students looked at the Puente Hills’ natural history, the development of oil in the area, the mission and ranch period, recreational uses, and the Native Americans who lived there. They also focused on the decade of the 1970s leading to the present, when local preservationists fought to save the area from housing development. Student Michael Keating’s research explains how the oil fields in the Puente Hills helped to preserve the area. “Had they not been there, the hills would have been broken up like other parts of Southern California and developed,” Henderson said. The students spent most of last summer and fall researching and writing. They visited local libraries to dig out material, but also used other sources such as area missions. “It was very different from sitting in a classroom reading books and discussing them,” said Amanda West of Pomona, who authored the 68-page “The Puente Hills Habitat Authority: A Preservation Success Story.” “It was interesting to get my hands on primary sources and piece together a story – the same way all of the people who have written books have done,” she said. “I learned an inspirational story about the fact that Southern California doesn’t have to be all strip malls and parking lots. There is still unspoiled nature around here and it is possible to hold onto it.” Ashley Haines of Upland, who wrote “Head to the Hills: A History of Recreation in the Puente Hills,” said doing the research was not easy. “It’s like a treasure hunt,” she said. “You dig and dig. Sometimes you come up empty-handed and sometimes you come up with something that is priceless.” She was surprised by the amount of recreation occurring in the area. “It was everything from rodeos to painting and, more recently, biking and horseback riding,” Haines said. Richard Ross wrote “From Rock, Wind, and Water: A Natural History of the Puente Hills.” He said his experience was different from his colleagues’. “As a historian, I’m used to dealing with human-based records such as diaries, letters and government documents. I had to get myself into a crash course in geology and ecology,” he said. “I came away with a new appreciation for the way in which the natural history of a region can shape its human history.” Dawn Dennis of Northridge, another history grad student, ended up taking a number of photographs for the project. “I was exposed to all of this history I didn’t know,” she said. For all of the students, the idea of getting published was a nice plus. “It’s exciting to see one’s work being read by others,” said John Macias of West Covina, who wrote “Land, Labor, and Livestock: The Uses of the Puente Hills Region, 1769 1880.” mike.sprague@sgvn.com (562) 698-0955, Ext. 3022 160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set!last_img read more

Read More →

World Cup hope brings relief and divisions in Syria

first_imgVictory would set up another playoff, possibly against Panama, for a place in the finals in Russia next year.In Damascus, there is palpable excitement. Several campaigns have been organised on social media calling on parliament to make Tuesday a national holiday, and some students at Damascus University have asked for lectures that coincide with the match to be rescheduled.Mohamed Barafi, 23, was not taking any chances and has requested a day off from the tech firm where is employed so he can watch the match, which will start around noon Damascus time.He has cancelled all his plans on Monday night, and plans to watch sports shows analysing the team’s chances — he has even changed all his profile pictures on his social media accounts to photos of the team’s players.“I hope that Tuesday will be an official holiday. Last time during the match there wasn’t a person on the streets, in the markets or at university, everyone was watching,” he said.Super fan Jaafar Miya has memorised the dates of all the matches, as well as the players’ names, ages and birthdays, and the 25-year-old journalism student said he was hoping Tuesday would be a memorable day.“I dream of specialising in sports writing if we qualify for the World Cup, and that I’ll tell my children and grandchildren about these days.”He is planning to watch the match with his friends in Ummayed Square, one of several public spaces where screens have been set up so people can view the game.In the Al-Harika market in Damascus’s Old City, Abu Shadi, in his fifties, is opening his sports goods store two hours earlier than usual, at 7:00 am, because he expects demand for Syria football shirts to be sky high.“The whole market has been opening early for the past week. We’re getting hundreds of orders for red, black and white shirts, the strip worn by the Syrian team. It’s really like we’re in the Eid holiday, when sales usually increase.”With the rise in demand, prices are up too, although Abu Shadi insists the hike comes from the manufacturers. He has raised his prices from 2,800 Syrian pounds ($5.60) a shirt to 3,500 Syrian pounds ($7)– Divided loyalties –But the loyalties of the war are never far from the surface in Syria.Syrians aligned with the rebels who oppose President Bashar al-Assad have a different view of the national team.Mohamed Obeid, a 22-year-old from Binnish in Idleb province whose football allegiances lie more with Lionel Messi’s Barcelona, said he was furious that the national team had dedicated the victory to the “criminal Assad”.Syrians react as they watch a live broadcast of the first leg of the FIFA World Cup 2018 qualifier football match between Syria and Australia in Damascus’s Umayyad Square on October 5, 2017 © AFP / LOUAI BESHARA“This team represents the regime and its supporters, but it doesn’t represent me. I don’t care if they win or lose. In fact, I hope they lose.”Farouk Hassoun, from the eastern Ghouta region near Damascus that is still under rebel control, felt the same.“Of course the national team is in our hearts, but this is only a national team in the sporting sense of the term.“Unfortunately it is linked to the regime which spreads death and destruction.”Mohamed al-Shami, who also lives in Ghouta, said he would watch the game anyway.“At the end of the day, when you watch it’s because you like sport,” the 25-year-old said.Syria’s conflict erupted in March 2011 with peaceful anti-government protests that were brutally repressed by the government.It evolved into a complex multi-front war that has killed more than 330,000 people and displaced millions from their homes.0Shares0000(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today) 0Shares0000Syrians wave their national flag as they celebrate in Damascus’s Umayyad Square on October 5, 2017, after the national football team scored in the first leg of the FIFA World Cup 2018 qualifier between Syria and Australia © AFP / LOUAI BESHARADAMASCUS, Syrian Arab Republic, Oct 9 – The prospect of reaching football’s World Cup and creating one of the biggest shocks in the competition’s history is giving Syrians something else to think about after years of grinding war.Syria’s underdog team, who because of the war are based in Malaysia, take on Australia in Sydney on Tuesday with the score from the first leg of their playoff poised at 1-1.last_img read more

Read More →

FortisBC to lower natural gas rates for customers in Fort Nelson

first_imgFORT NELSON, B.C. – Natural gas customers in Fort Nelson can look forward to a decrease in their energy bills this summer.According to FortisBC, the British Columbia Utilities Commission gave the company regulatory approval to maintain the cost of natural gas for the majority of customers from July 1 to September 30.FortisBC Vice-President, Dennis Swanson, says natural gas is an affordable and reliable way to heat your home, adding that, with the lower prices, now would be a good time to make the switch.- Advertisement -“Natural gas is a popular choice for British Columbians looking for affordable and reliable ways to heat their homes. For anyone considering making the switch to natural gas, this is a good time to do it.”Fort Nelson customers will see their current approved cost of gas rate decrease from $1.55 per Gigajoule to $1.05 per GJ.This works out to an overall decrease of approximately $63 for a full year, or eight percent.Advertisement For more information on rate changes, you can visit FortisBC’s website.last_img read more

Read More →

Prosecutors dig for more

first_img AD Quality Auto 360p 720p 1080p Top articles1/5READ MORE11 theater productions to see in Southern California this week, Dec. 27-Jan. 2“The victory, and the visibility of the victory, is going to encourage prosecutors to take on more cases that involve very complex financial dealings,” said James Cox, a professor at Duke University who specializes in securities law. For individual executives, there could be more handcuffs and perp walks on the horizon. “Your risks of facing serious criminal and civil sanctions are going up with every successful prosecution by the government,” Cox said. The Sarbanes-Oxley anti-fraud law born of the 2002 wave of business scandals requires CEOs and chief financial officers to certify in sworn written statements the accuracy of the company’s financial results – with possible prison terms for signing statements they know to be false. Regarding Fannie Mae, the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight are looking at the roles of several current and former executives – including ousted Chairman Franklin Raines – in the accounting failures and whether they should be forced to return millions in compensation. A criminal investigation of the company by the Justice Department is continuing. Raines’s attorney, Robert Barnett, said this week that Raines “never authorized, encouraged or was aware of violations” of accounting rules. WASHINGTON – While the federal government has garnered its biggest victory from the business scandals of recent years with the conviction of former Enron Corp. chiefs Kenneth Lay and Jeffrey Skilling, prosecutors may have their sights on a new crop of potential targets. Newer cases of accounting fraud could bring a fresh set of company executives into prosecutors’ sights, and a probe of at least 15 companies for the timing of stock option grants to their leaders is widening. This week’s revelations concerning Fannie Mae – regulators said the mortgage giant manipulated accounting so senior executives could collect millions in bonuses – were a reminder that there’s more out there. “Corporate corruption is not over,” Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., who investigated many facets of the Enron tangle, declared Friday. A four-month-long fraud and conspiracy trial brought guilty verdicts Thursday against Lay and Skilling, who could face double-digit prison sentences. The government’s victory capped a 41/2- year investigation that garnered 16 guilty pleas from ex-Enron executives. It was the endgame to a scandal that wiped out more than $60 billion in company market value, nearly $2.1 billion in employees’ retirement savings, 5,600 jobs and billions in pension fund holdings across the country. The widening investigation of companies for timing of stock option grants to executives is being conducted by the SEC and federal prosecutors in New York. The array of companies – the biggest so far is UnitedHealth Group Inc. – are being examined to determine whether they boosted executives’ payoff from stock options by backdating the grants to coincide with a point where corresponding stock prices had dropped to lows. At least 15 companies have received subpoenas. “I would not be surprised to see it double or even triple in the coming months,” said Bruce Vanyo, a securities lawyer at Katten Muchin Rosenman in Los Angeles. The SEC is also conducting an inquiry into pension fund accounting at several major companies to determine whether they are using the funds to manipulate earnings. They include General Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co., Delphi Corp., Boeing Co., Navistar International Corp. and Northwest Airlines Corp. The agency says it’s examining whether changes in pension plans can create so-called “cookie jar” reserves that could be dipped into to bolster revenue in less profitable times. For example, if a company forecasts too rosy a rate of return on investments used to fund the plans, it doesn’t have to set aside as much money to cover the liabilities. The extra money could be used to inflate earnings. So far, there’s no indication when any charges might come, or who they might be brought against.160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set!last_img read more

Read More →

Barcelona keeping tabs on Premier League assist machine ahead of summer spree

first_img The Danish playmaker caught the eye for the Premier League side 1 Barcelona are monitoring Tottenham playmaker Christian Eriksen – but he is not a priority.The Denmark international enjoyed one of his best seasons to date in a Spurs shirt as he ended the Premier League campaign with 15 assists.That tally was only beaten by Manchester City star Kevin De Bruyne and Barcelona are now tracking Eriksen as a result.However, according to Mundo Deportivo, Tottenham should not panic because the 25-year-old is not the No.1 priority for the Spanish giants.Barca are in the market for a new midfield playmaker this summer but Eriksen is said to be only third on their shortlist.Ahead of the Dane is Paris Saint-Germain’s Marco Verratti and Jean-Michael Seri of Nice, meaning Barcelona will only move for Eriksen if bids for both of those targets fail.last_img read more

Read More →

Golden moment! Jennings family invite public into home for Olympic Final!

first_imgA Donegal community has come together to help throw a real Olympic party for rower Sinead Jennings.The Letterkenny woman has already done her county and country proud by reaching today’s final of the Lightweight Women’s double sculls at the Olympic Games in Rio.And now her proud mum and dad, Mick and Thersea, want all their neighbours and friends to come together to hopefully help Sinead bring home a medal. The well-known couple have contacted the local Hawthorn Heights Residents Association to issue an open invite to the public to join them at their home for Sinead’s race which takes place today at 2.30pm.With the possibility that a lot of people could well respond to the invitation, locals are trying to organise screens to be erected around the Hawthorn Heights area close to St Eunan’s College.A spokesperson for Hawthorn Heights Residents Association told Donegal Daily “This is a great day for Sinead, her family, Donegal and Ireland.“The Jennings family have been very kind and want everyone to join in the experience and in their hope for Sinead today. “Everyone is invited. Sinead is already a winner in our eyes and now we want to get behind he in the final.”Sinead, 39, and rowing partner Claire Lambe have a real chance of a medal in the event.We might see you all up in Hawthorn Heights later. Go Sinead! Golden moment! Jennings family invite public into home for Olympic Final! was last modified: August 12th, 2016 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:donegalHawthorn HeightsletterkennyOlympicsrowersinead jenningslast_img read more

Read More →

World Cup 2018: Match predictions from Group C and Group D

first_img Good times SUPERSTITION NO JOY Nigeria win: 17 per cent chanceArgentina win: 54 per cent chanceA draw: 29 per cent chance LU BEAUTY Group C: Denmark v France – Live on talkSPORT. Pure class There are plenty of permutations and, quite frankly, it’s tough to even guess what might happen given the results we’ve seen so far at the tournament in Russia.Luckily, statisticians have been beavering away over at FiveThiryEight to figure probability of the results of Group C and Group D’s remaining fixtures.And with their help you can give us your best guess thanks to the World Cup edition of talkSPORT’s predictor game.So what is the most likely outcome? Olivier Giroud confirms N’Golo Kante is the nicest man in football 5 Watch every goal England scored at the 2018 World Cup Tuesday promises to be a huge day at World Cup 2018 with Argentina on the brink of an embarrassing exit.Lionel Messi and co could be on the first flight back to Buenos Aires if Nigeria knock them out. Denmark win: 20 per cent chanceFrance win: 54 per cent chanceA draw: 26 per cent chance Iceland win: 17 per cent chanceCroatia win: 58 per cent chanceA draw: 25 per cent chanceHow will these results may the tables look?Well, obviously the scorelines will matter, however, in Group C the results mean France will finish top and Denmark in second spot.Meanwhile, the predicted results in Group will see Argentina sneak through in second place with Croatia taking top spot. Group D: Iceland v Croatia – Live on talkSPORT 2. 5 5 Why does Luis Suarez kiss his wrist when he celebrates a goal? talkSPORT will be with listeners all day and all night at this year’s 2018 FIFA World Cup™ with over 800 hours of World Cup content and all 64 games live across the talkSPORT network. Argentina stars Lionel Messi and Sergio Aguero look dejected against Croatia. center_img Learn the words for England’s catchy Gareth Southgate song Paul Pogba buys France World Cup winners specially designed rings You’re the one Shy guy diamond geezer misery Latest World Cup news 5 A reminder to Liverpool fans about the very comical threat Neymar offers 5 Dele Alli reveals pre-match rituals and lucky charms he has before matches Group D: Nigeria v Argentina – Live on talkSPORT. Southgate makes young England fan’s day by replying to his letter Australia win: 26 per cent chancePeru win: 45 per cent chanceA draw: 29 per cent chance Group C: Australia v Peru – Live on talkSPORT 2. Arsenal star Laurent Koscielny admits he didn’t want France to win World Cup Fallon d’Floor ‘It could have been me’ – Allardyce admits World Cup was tough to watch last_img read more

Read More →

Manchester United vs Real Madrid: Start time, TV channel and team news

first_imgManchester United’s pre-season tour of the USA isn’t exactly going to plan.Boss Jose Mourinho unleashed a stinging attack on the lack of transfer activity from the club as they prepare to face Spanish giants Real Madrid in Miami. Getty highlights 1 ALTERED 📋 Once inicial frente al @ManUtd_Es #RMTour | #HalaMadrid pic.twitter.com/N9JHrdHD6E— Real Madrid C.F. (@realmadrid) July 31, 2018 FOOTBALL LATEST gameday possible xi Tottenham predicted XI to face Brighton with Mourinho expected to make big changes who plays? United have won none of their four US tour games in normal time NEW ERA What time is kick-off?The match takes place in the early hours of Wednesday, August 1.Things kick-off at 1:05am UK time.Hard Rock Stadium hosts the game, which is the 65,000-capacity home of the Miami Dolphins.Where can I watch it?This match will only be able available to live stream on United’s own channel MUTV.A monthly pass will cost £5.99 whilst six months sets you back £29.99.The club are currently doing a special offer, which allows users to sign up for the annual pass for just £34.99. How Arsenal could line up in Arteta’s first official game in charge – Ozil return? Here’s the #MUFC line-up to face @realmadrid… #ICC2018 #MUTOUR pic.twitter.com/M1Ji10r8ps— Manchester United (@ManUtd) July 31, 2018 How Chelsea could line up against Southampton – what system will Lampard play? Best clips, calls and talkSPORT moments of 2019, feat Hearn, McCoist and more What is the team news? How Man United could line up for Newcastle clash – will Pogba start? Tottenham v Brighton LIVE: talkSPORT commentary and team news for Boxing Day opener last_img read more

Read More →

Man United to battle Barcelona to sign Spanish sensation

first_imgManchester United will rival Barcelona for the services of Dinamo Zagreb starlet Dani Olmo.Olmo, the 20-year-old winger, left Barca in 2014 to join the Croatian club and he has since played 56 times in the top flight, scoring 11 goals and creating a further 14. BEST OF Latest Football News Ronaldo warned Lukaku how hard scoring goals in Serie A would be before Inter move 1 Son ban confirmed as Tottenham fail with appeal to overturn red card It has been reported that Dinamo have already rejected a number of bids for the versatile forward and they are unwilling to do business for anything less than £22million.That figure should not put off the likes of Manchester United, who have reportedly scouted him extensively over the past few months. Where Ancelotti ranks with every Premier League boss for trophies won Oxlade-Chamberlain suffers another setback as Klopp confirms serious injury Which teams do the best on Boxing Day in the Premier League era? RANKED REVEALED Every time Ally McCoist lost it on air in 2019, including funny XI reactions Forbes list reveals how much Mayweather, Ronaldo and Messi earned this decade center_img shining And now, according to reports in Spain, the race is on to prise the youngster away from Zagreb and his former club are leading the charge.Sport claims that Barca want to bring Olmo back to Camp Nou but United, as well as Marseille and Borussia Dortmund, are monitoring the situation closely. MONEY no dice Top nine Premier League free transfers of the decade huge blow REVEALED Premier League Team of the Season so far, including Liverpool and Leicester stars Berahino hits back at b******t Johnson criticism – ‘I was in a dark place at Stoke’ REPLY Olmo was part of Barcelona’s youth academy and has been capped at youth level by Spain ADVICE last_img read more

Read More →